Czech Republic



Links to blogs:
Welcome - July 18, 2012 
Pre-departure blog

Všechno je úžasné (everything is amazing) - September 02, 2012
First few days

Typical Day - September 15, 2012 

I Should Be Studying... - September 16, 2012
A blog about the woes of learning a new language.

Vinobraní 2012 - September 21, 2012
Photos of a whimsical wine celebration.

Rotary Orientation Meeting - September 26, 2012
A blog about the first time a met my fellow Rotary Exchangers

How I Feel When I Understand a Czech Sentence - October 09, 2012
Telling of language barriers. Insightful for future Rotary Exchange Students

Just a Little Something - October 23, 2012
A video relating my first month in Czech Republic. I gave this to my host rotary as a sort of gift.

Djembes, Singing Bowls and a Didgeridoo - November 03, 2012
Music therapy in the Czech Republic?! One of many unexpected experiences...

I know that my hard work has paid off... - November 21, 2012
Being a little bragadocious

Sometimes there isn't an easier way - November 24, 2012
Mountain climbing with Czech friends in Italy

Concert in Poland :DD - December 15, 2012
I was a part of a chorus and we went to Poland!

A Czech Christmas - December 25, 2012
Experience a typical Czech Christmas with me!

The thing about leaving - February 13, 2013
Leaving my host family and my feelings on that.

If my last visit to Prague had a theme song - February 14, 2013
Either lost or stole wallet... bye passport, credit card, permanent residency card

"Everything Is Relative" - March 03, 2013
Relaying stories from my host family of what it was like to live in communist Czech Republic

A taste of Czech Music - March 25, 2013
Some common and not-so-common tunes

Children Shows - June 02, 2013
Czech out some Czech children shows/cartoons

Meanwhile in Czech Republic - June 10, 2013
Flooding in Czech Republic

Last month - June 10, 2013
Feelings on my last month in Czech Republic

It was a good year - June 25, 2013
Wrapping the year up to the best of my ability

Milý České republiky - July 09, 2013
A letter to the Czech Republic

Life after Czech Republic/Život po České republice - September 10, 2013
Two months after my return home. Off to college, letting go but holding on, etc...

Oldest organ in Moravia
Me playing the oldest organ in Moravia. I learned to play piano while I was in CR for the most part.










Comments